Are Maine Coons Lap Cats?

This blog is designed to be an honest, warts-and-all account of my cats and life as a breeder, a space for discussion about the Tonkinese breed and ramblings about cats in general, as well as a way for prospective owners to keep up to date with their new kitten before they go to their new homes. I'm no expert and this is not an ... please email me at elisabethjfc AT blueyonder DOT co DOT uk - spam will be deleted :) I hope you enjoy my cats... I do! View my complete ...
tonkinese kittens uk

new Tonkinese kittens that
new Tonkinese kittens that

The UK's first breeder of
The UK's first breeder of

Tanni's Tonkinese Kittens
Tanni's Tonkinese Kittens

Lilac Tonkinese kitten
Lilac Tonkinese kitten

Brown Tonkinese kittens
Brown Tonkinese kittens

BEAUTIFUL TONKINESE KITTENS
BEAUTIFUL TONKINESE KITTENS

We had a minor flea outbreak and I had to treat the house- (Indigo comes up in scabby lumps when she's being bitten as she's allergic to flea saliva- the cats were all up to date on their flea treatments but they can live for a long time in cracks and crevices, well unless one kills them *evil cackle* Indorex is brilliant stuff. Are you itching yet? Ugh, hate ... please email me at elisabethjfc AT blueyonder DOT co DOT uk - spam will be deleted :) I hope you enjoy my cats... I do!
Indikon Tonkinese: Good morning!

The answer is probably, no but it is not as simple as that. First common sense dictates that it is impossible to state hard facts about the character and personality of all the cats of a single, specific breed. When you think about it, ...
tonkinese kittens uk