Persian | Mag Mire

My mother and I also bred pedigree burmese cats. I remember one night awakening to the cat having its ... She arranges all the pedigrees, line breeding and matings, and I just get the fun and gorgeous job of whelping and raising beautiful little Cairn babies in my home. At the moment I have 4 Cairn Terriers (3 ... My youngest holds the title in NSW and Victoria and has moved up the age group to compete against his sister. 4. I am a dreadful housekeeper and have a ...
burmese cat breeders victoria

kittens for sale
kittens for sale

burmese cat breeders adelaide
burmese cat breeders adelaide

Shunra Burmese
Shunra Burmese

Cat breed : Burmese cat
Cat breed : Burmese cat

Burmese Cat
Burmese Cat

Burmese Cat blue/cream tortie
Burmese Cat blue/cream tortie

These kittens come with a 7 day health guarantee, they have had their 1st vaccination, they have been micro chipped, Vet checked, treated for fleas, and have been dewormed.
[Kittens] Burmese X Ragdoll kittens for sale, Melbourne Victoria ...

In the 1800s, fanciers particularly prized blue Persians, probably emulating Queen Victoria's passion for that color of the breed. Persians have ... Other longhaired cats were imported to Europe from other areas, as well-Afghanistan, Burma, China, Russia and Turkey. ... According to the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in California,over 37 percent of Persians have PKD, a breed that accounts for nearly 80 percent of the pedigreed cats in the cat fancy. PKD is ...
burmese cat breeders victoria