Recommended Breeder Section? - Sphynx Cat Forum

This led me on my current sphynx adventures! I currently own 4 sphynx that are all under a year 2 boys and 2 girls. Two kittens are from close friends of mine that are breeders here in the US and my other 2 are from a friend of ...
sphynx cat breeders michigan

sphynx cats,sphynx kittens
sphynx cats,sphynx kittens

sphynx cat is a Male Sphynx Adult For Sale in South Lyon MI
sphynx cat is a Male Sphynx Adult For Sale in South Lyon MI

sphynx cat breeders,sphinx
sphynx cat breeders,sphinx

chinkiss-sphynx.com: Sphynx Cats | Sphynx Kittens | Ohio | Michigan Chinkiss
chinkiss-sphynx.com: Sphynx Cats | Sphynx Kittens | Ohio | Michigan Chinkiss

Sphynx Kittens
Sphynx Kittens

CFA/TICA SPHYNX KITTENS
CFA/TICA SPHYNX KITTENS

You are currently viewing our Sphynx cat community as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free ... Sphynx Cat Talk General "Chit Chat" about the Spyhnx breed. .... NinaGato's Avatar. Add NinaGato as a Friend Send a Message to NinaGato Send a Gift to NinaGato Go to NinaGato's Albums. Join Date: Dec 2010. Location: Michigan. Posts: 353. Thanks: 110. Thanked 155 Times in 138 Posts ...
Call me crazy...but - Sphynx Cat Forum

I understand, I just thought it would be helpful in weeding out some of the scams and also help people find reputable breeders. I didn't mean a place for breeders to advertise or sell kittens, but rather a list of breeders that ...
sphynx cat breeders michigan