Sammy the Chartreux Cat | Pictures of Cats

Post navigation. ← Tigers for Sale · A Bad and Good Cat Story → · THOMSON – THE LUCKIEST CHARTREUX CAT. Posted on May 25, 2012 by Michael. THOMSON – THE LUCKIEST CHARTREUX CAT. by STEPHANIE (SHEFFIELD, UK). Thomson my Chartreux cat. I got my cat, Thomson, from a rescue centre 2 years ago. He was 9 years old at the time and was blind in his left eye and also had a hip replacement!! Why you ask did I decide to go for a cat with seemingly so many ...
chartreux cats for sale uk

a Chartreux cat breeders
a Chartreux cat breeders

The Chartreux Cat photo
The Chartreux Cat photo

Persian Kittens For Sale
Persian Kittens For Sale

Find Chartreux kittens and
Find Chartreux kittens and

Chartreux Kitten in front of a
Chartreux Kitten in front of a

Chartreux Cats for Sale
Chartreux Cats for Sale

With regard to Cat Fanciers Association (CFA) and chartreux cat breeders, be warned that membership in the association should not be taken as any kind of recommendation. I am still very angry. In addition, I used to think that ...
Chartreux Health Issues | Pictures of Cats

Sammy the Chartreux Cat. by Joe Owens (Tupelo Mississippi). Sammy the Chartreux Cat. My friend Steve had a grey cat named Sammy who was the third generation of cats from a female that Steve also owned. I'm not particularly a cat person but over time Sammy and I became closer and closer and he worked his way into my heart. He gained weight as he aged. ... I refused to bury him at the house I lived in that was up for sale. I took him down to another state where ...
chartreux cats for sale uk