new owner of Cornish Rex - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

I love the face on this breed. They always looks pensive. I think he looks like ET. He puts the dogs in their place if they get too rough with him. *BAFF!* Butch is a Devon Rex. Here's a bit about them...The first Devon was discovered by Beryl ... The Devon Rex's coat is unusual because there is little guard hair (seeCornish Rex and Sphynx for more information on hair-deficient genetics in cats). ... Deb: Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada: I'm an empty-nester and a cat-sitter.
cornish rex cat breeders ontario

Find Cornish Rex kittens and
Find Cornish Rex kittens and

Cornish Rex
Cornish Rex

Cornish Rex cats
Cornish Rex cats

Cornish Rex Cat Breeders in
Cornish Rex Cat Breeders in

Cat breed : Cornish rex
Cat breed : Cornish rex

Bengal cats for sale | Pictures of Cats >> cornish rex cat breeders ontario
Bengal cats for sale | Pictures of Cats >> cornish rex cat breeders ontario

Hi all: I heard of a 7 yr Cornish Rex that is getting beat up by other 2 cats and needs to be rehomed. Anyone interested? ... I wish I could but I already have one cat too many as far as my soon to be landlord is concerned .... then retired and rehomed. The same ole of "I moved in with boyfriend and his cats are picking on him". I say ditch boyfriend and keep cat...lol Not sure why he is not going back to breeder but this is a very reputable rescue I have gotten 3 cats from.
Cornish Rex in Sacramento - Sphynx Cat Forum

Hello, We recently got a Cornish Rex female. She's about 4 years old. We've had cats before so we are ... We've had cats before so we are familiar with how to take care of them in general, but there are some things about this breed that are different, so we have some questions. Are there any other Cornish Rex people out there? ... Old 05-15-2011, 12:16 AM. Susan. Premier Cat. Susan's Avatar. Join Date: Mar 2010. Location: Ontario, Canada. Posts: 4,720. Default ...
cornish rex cat breeders ontario