North American Veterinarians Who Never Declaw | Pictures of Cats

My guess is that your cat is more likely to be a Maine Coon Mix, meaning one removed from purebred. But that is a pure guess! To me she looks a little bit too cobby (stocky) and round of face to be a purebred Maine Coon in the USA.
burmese maine coon mix

There are a lot of "Maine Coon
There are a lot of "Maine Coon

She's a bi-color Maine Coon
She's a bi-color Maine Coon

Maslo--Maine Coon and possibly
Maslo--Maine Coon and possibly

Maine Coon
Maine Coon

Breeds included Maine Coon,
Breeds included Maine Coon,

(London, UK). Declawed Maine
(London, UK). Declawed Maine

for example a Maine Coon "mix"). This might be the case with your cat. Now that I have said all that you will no doubt produce some documents! One last point from me. He is very handsome indeed and as good as any Maine ...
Is My Cat a Maine Coon? | Pictures of Cats

Declawed Maine Coon cat or Maine Coon mix - Photo Matt Picio (Flickr). I felt I needed to spread the word and do my bit so I have built a customized and unique (at Feb 2011) map that shows the exact locations of the veterinarians in north ...
burmese maine coon mix