Sphynx Cat | Pictures of Cats

First attempts at breeding Sphynx began in 1966, when a black and white cat gave birth to a hairless kitten in Ontario, Canada. The owner named the hairless kitten Prune, due to the wrinkled hairless skin. Prune was bred to ...
sphynx cat breeders ontario

Sphynx was first brought to
Sphynx was first brought to

Sphynx Cat Breeders
Sphynx Cat Breeders

My new baby Sphynx kittens
My new baby Sphynx kittens

My kittens are raised with
My kittens are raised with

My Baby Sphynx Kittens in B&W
My Baby Sphynx Kittens in B&W

Althought the kittens have
Althought the kittens have

sphynx cat tattoo; sphynx tattoo cat; peterbald ruusian sphynx; peterbald ruusian sphynx for sale uk; DEVON REX KITTENS ONTARIO; skin rash on cat; savannah purebred cat; rex cats rescue; rescued devon rex cats sphynx ...
Sphynx cat gets a Tattoo | Tattoo Finder | Cats and Kittens Images ...

1966, White domestic shorthair in Ontario Canada gives birth to a hairless cat amongst "normal" kittens. He is called Prune, bred back to his mother to produce more hairless cats and the breed started. 1988, The first Sphynx ...
sphynx cat breeders ontario