Health History and Character of the Chartreux Cat | Pictures of Cats

I have 2 Chartreux cats, a male and a female. After purchasing the first one from a breeder in my state we loved him so much that we purchased a female from a different breeder in Chicago. They are the nicest cats we have ...
chartreux cat australia

Sale | Chartreux Cats For
Sale | Chartreux Cats For

I Love My Chartreux Cat Merchandise Post Card by janbalaya
I Love My Chartreux Cat Merchandise Post Card by janbalaya

I Love My Chartreux Cat Merchandise Pins by janbalaya
I Love My Chartreux Cat Merchandise Pins by janbalaya

Chartreux cat, 2 years old,
Chartreux cat, 2 years old,

Chartreux cat
Chartreux cat

Australia Chartreux Breeders
Australia Chartreux Breeders

The Chartreux Cat is probably the most natural of all domestic cat breeds and has a long recorded history.
Chartreux Cat | Pictures of Cats

There are some interesting aspects of the health, history and character of the Chartreux cat. On the main page I mentioned that this cat breed can suffer from patellar luxation. This can be found in tandem with hip dysplasia.
chartreux cat australia