Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat??? - Pet forum for dogs cats

White male blue eyed deaf cat (mutated breed) going blind? by Dayle (Toronto, Ontario). I have a male white deaf blue eyed cat. Michael is approximately 7 years old. Around his eyes there is a lot of tear staining. But recently ...
norwegian forest cat breeders ontario

The Norwegian Forest Cat is a
The Norwegian Forest Cat is a

Norwegian Forest Kittens are
Norwegian Forest Kittens are

Norwegian Forest Cat
Norwegian Forest Cat

Nero My Norwegian Forest Cat?
Nero My Norwegian Forest Cat?

NORWEGIAN FOREST CATS AND
NORWEGIAN FOREST CATS AND

Gorgeous Norwegian Forest cats
Gorgeous Norwegian Forest cats

(Oshawa, Ontario, Canada). Hello – In 1981 my then 6 yr. old daughter was asked what she wanted for Christmas and her reply was " A kitten"… After calling about a dozen pet stores I found a store who had a litter of 4 kittens ...
Turkish Van Calico | Pictures of Cats

I got 2 cats of the same litter from a farm. Can never figure out exactly what kind of breed they are. I read through different info on both breeds, I think they are more of the Norwegian Forest Cat. Not very sure. Can any one help ...
norwegian forest cat breeders ontario