Purebred Cat Rescue | Pictures of Cats

So who am I? My name is Joy and I live in Brisbane with my hubby and our 3 furry kids. The cats are both Maine Coons - Monkey is Ginger and we affectionately call him "The fat one" - Rex is tortiseshell and currently going through his teenage years - he has no time for us and is embarrassed that we are his parents. We can't wait until he grows ... So now I'm a Sales Rep which is different to anything else I have ever done, and I love it. One of the best parts of my job is ...
maine coon cats for sale brisbane

male and female main coon
male and female main coon

Maine Coon Kittens - Cats
Maine Coon Kittens - Cats

Maine Coon Kittens - Cats
Maine Coon Kittens - Cats

Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Cat

Maine Coon Cat Cattery of Ohio
Maine Coon Cat Cattery of Ohio

Cat for sale
Cat for sale

DEVON REX KITTENS REG BREEDER (Taree, NSW) · Registered Breeder of Maine Coon Kittens Brisbane (Everton Park, QLD). This item was listed more than six months ago and may no longer be available. See also ...
FOR SALE: Ragdoll x

Purebred cat rescue is more common that you perhaps thought - see a comprehensive list of options here.
maine coon cats for sale brisbane