Help me pick my breed. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

I'd like to have my purebred Abyssinian male - purchased from one of the top Abby breeders in the United States - evaluated for genetic disorders. A.
abyssinian kittens for sale ontario

Ontario For Sale. Gorgeous
Ontario For Sale. Gorgeous

BlueRiver Abyssinians
BlueRiver Abyssinians

Alexy Abyssinians
Alexy Abyssinians

Abyssinian kittens
Abyssinian kittens

Abyssinian Kittens for Sale
Abyssinian Kittens for Sale

Abyssinian Cats and Kittens
Abyssinian Cats and Kittens

Here are some insightful comments by Helmi and Ken Flick on living with an F1 Chausie plus a list of Chausie cat breeders. ... This is a cattery breeding Abyssinian Cats now a Chausie cat breeder and also Bengals.
Chausie Cat Breeders | Pictures of Cats

After getting a lot of help here, it appears I am down to picking a cat from one of four breeds. Any advice or recommendations about which to select. ... Old 12-30-2010, 10:28 AM. Susan. Premier Cat. Susan's Avatar. Join Date: Mar 2010. Location: Ontario, Canada. Posts: 4,701. Default .... I recall there were Abyssinian kittens for sale and there were Singapura although I can't recall if those were for sale. Anyway, it's worth looking into if there's a cat show coming to your ...
abyssinian kittens for sale ontario