Munchkin Cat | Pictures of Cats

Then I happened to go to a cat shelter in Perth, Western Australia where I met a beautiful odd-eyed white cat which had been involved in an accident and was quite a sad sight to see. So, of course, I had to bring her home. She turned out to be blind in one eye and deaf but I dealt with ... I did some research on them and looked in the local papers for kittens for sale. I managed to find one not too far away from where we lived, so reluctantly my husband agreed to come ...
ragdoll kittens for sale perth western australia

URGENT SALE OF GENUINE
URGENT SALE OF GENUINE

Ragdoll/Chinchilla
Ragdoll/Chinchilla

Ragdoll cat breeders located
Ragdoll cat breeders located

Ragdoll cat breeders located
Ragdoll cat breeders located

Ragdoll Kitten
Ragdoll Kitten

Perth, Western Australia
Perth, Western Australia

(Australia). I would love to adopt a munchkin kitten. I live in the city Perth, Western Australia. I do own 2 female kittens that are sisters and are just over 3 months old but would like to have another kitten. The first time I saw photos and ... I have heard from my mates that they have seen articles in the newspaper of munchkin kittens a litters for sale for around a couple of hundred dollars but it was too late for me to call the owners as they where all sold as my mates told me.
Please Help — I would love to adopt a Munchin kitten | Pictures of Cats

Yet the only associations accepting the Munchkin is The International Cat Association, by far the biggest to accept this breed (TICA) and the Southern Africa Cat Council and the Waratah National Cat Alliance in Australia (I am not ... I have published it verbatim for accuracy and it is of public interest to cat breeders: .... Playing devils advocate, it may the case that Ragdoll cats are a little less agile than the norm for domestic cats. ... I live in the city Perth, Western Australia.
ragdoll kittens for sale perth western australia